Yoga Price Plans
Flexible Yoga Plans to suit the way you practice.
Direct Debit Membership Plans
Full Access Membership
- Unlimited access to 5 livestreamed classes a week
- Unlimited access to our full online yoga library plus heaps of bonus content via our private Facebook page.
- Weekly direct debit
Full Access On Demand Membership
- Unlimited access our full online yoga library
- Full access to weekly pre recorded bonus content
- Find all this plus our community on our private Facebook page.
- Weekly direct debit
Soul Growth Sessions
- Limited 6 week program
- Weekly 60 minute private session – in person or online
- Full access to all livestream classes and in studio classes
- Unlimited access to our full on demand library plus weekly bonus content
- Membership to our private Facebook group
- Automatic direct debit
Casual Classes & Passes
Soul Growth Single Session
- In person or online 60 minute session
Casual Livestream Class
- Access to any livestreamed class
- Valid for one class
- Valid for 7 days
5 Element Theory Course
- 3 Part online Lecture Series
- Self paced learning
Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Suspensions/cancellations: You must email Yoga & Health Collective to request any suspensions or cancellation. Minimum suspension is 2 weeks and 72 hours’ notice is required prior to the suspension effective date. There are no backdated or historical suspensions allowed
2. Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation.
3. This contract is for a minimum of 1 month (4 direct debit payments), not including suspension periods.
4. Early cancellation will result in the client incurring a $150 cancellation fee.
5. After the initial one month commitment the debits will continue as usual unless Yoga & Health Collective is advised in writing (email will suffice) 15 days prior to the contract termination date as per fortnightly billing cycle.
6. For change of account details please notify us in writing and submit a change of details form for processing.
7. Any and all arrears payments are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in full.
8. Each transaction debited from a bank, building society or credit union or credit card account will incur a $2.50 transaction fee in addition to the membership price.
9. Please note that for credit card payments, ‘EziDebit YogaKat Pty Ltd’ will appear on your credit card statement as the payment reference.
10. Declined or dishonoured payments will incur a one-time fee of $9.90 charged 7 days after the failed transaction.
11. If you have pre-booked a class and are unable to attend please make sure you cancel up to 4 hours before the scheduled class.
Click Here to find your booked classes under “My Schedule”. Less than 4 hours, we will register you as a no-show and you will still be charged for this class
12. All online bookings must still register with the front desk on arrival for face to face classes.
13. Please note that you can not use your yoga pass to attend Workshops or Term Courses. You can attend any of the Beginners Yoga classes